Lisa Redman our Yoga Director is such a joy. Her qualifications say it all; she just loves life, health and helping new friends. As Lisa says, “I adore creating beautiful events, teaching well-being classes, guided walks and making beautiful memories for our guests”. Lisa was even a Fire Dancer in Bollywood, India! She is a great organiser experienced on P&O Cruises and many land-based tours, for young and old. She’s fun, cares about yoga and well-being, and will organise a great Retreat for you at Heaven on the Planet. We are sure you will love her too.
Lisa is highly qualified:
- Yoga teacher training in Kundalini, Hatha and Vinyasa (200 hrs) in 2017
- Certificate in naturopathic medicine with yoga, raw food, child physiology, aromatherapy, Indian head massage and hand reflexology in 2015.
- Advanced Theta Healing in 2013
- Soul Mate Theta Healing
- Zumba Basic Training in 2018
- Exercise to Music Reps (Level 2) in 2016
- Reiki – Angelic 1&2, Dolphin trilogy, Unicorn and Fairies in 2015
- Archery trained
- ISTDA Dance Teachers Association award in 2005
Receive the Newsletter?
Information about Retreats